|Production Capacity:||250kg/H Output|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
|Processing Material:||Special Agricultural Products|
In Nigeria, though yams can be consumed by boiling, roasting and processed to yield Amala (especially in the South western part of the country), it can also be processed into the production of instant yam flour.
The traditional method of making pounded yam which requires physical pounding with mortar and pestle is very laborious and in some cases unhygienic. The increasing number of middle class family and the rise in health consciousness amongst the populace is making the traditional way of processing pounded yam in Nigeria fast becoming a thing of the past as more and more family are shifting from the use of mortar and pestle to ready processed yam to be used for pounded yam production.
The process of producing instant yam flour is quite simple; it involves slicing, parboiling, drying and milling of the product to yield flour. The machinery and equipment required for production can be sourced locally or from abroad, and they include;
Yam slicer, yam parboiler, hammer mill with cyclone, industrial nylon sealing machine and a weighing machine.
The production process is highlighted below;
· Washing; the yam tubers are washed properly in order to get rid of sand and other extraneous materials.
· Peeling and slicing; the washed yam tubers are peeled and then sliced to desired thickness.
· Parboiling; the sliced yam are then put into boiling water over a period of time depending on the thickness of the slices.
· Drying; the parboiled yam slices are dried in a dryer at a specified drying temperature and time.
· Milling; the dried yam slices are milled directly into flour of uniform particle size.
· Packaging; the instant pounded yam flour is the finally packaged in moisture proof nylon bags.
Introduction of our company:
Zhengzhou Sida Agriculture Equipment Co., Ltd. is the main manufacturer of cassava starch processing machine with more than 10 years experience in China. Our main machines cover cassava starch/flour processing machine, potato starch processing machine, garri processing machine and so on.
We have the professional technology, research, design and sale teams. And our main markets cover Africa (such as Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Gabon and so on), Europe, America.
1. Pre-sale service of potato french fries making machine:
a) Our salers will give you the detailed introduction of the whole line.
b) Our engineers will design the factory layout for you.
c) We can design the potato french fries making machine according to your requests, such as the main material, the color and so on.
2. After-sale service of potato french fries making machine:
a) We offer you the whole factory design and machines’ installation drawing.
b) You can send your workers to our factory for learning before the shipping.
c) Machine operation training is free.
d) We will provide you the videos and pictures of the machines making process and package.
e) One year warranty for potato french fries making machine.