Compared with the ring feed pelletizer, the flat-die feed pelletizer which produces one ton of large-scale feed pelletizer is more connected with “ground gas”. Because of its small area, easy use, high hardness, smooth surface, internal ripening, compre
Compared with the ring feed pelletizer, the flat-die feed pelletizer which produces one ton of large-scale feed pelletizer is more connected with “ground gas”. Because of its small area, easy use, high hardness, smooth surface, internal ripening, comprehensive nutrition, easy storage and transportation, pellet feed is favored by many families. The output of flat-die feed granulator varies from 60 kg to 800 kg. From the point of view of the vast number of farmers, feed granulator not only helps the vast number of farmers to save the cost of breeding, but also improves the profits of breeding.
Speaking of this, I believe many breeding friends will ask: “Then how much is a feed granulator?” For different manufacturers, the price of feed granulator may vary in size. This is mainly based on the material of the feed granulator, and some of the feed granulator also add voltage display meter and other ancillary functions, the cost will naturally be higher than the general price of the feed granulator. The price of general flat-die granulator will be between 1100 and 5000 yuan.
Why use pellet feed instead of powder feed?
1. In storage and transportation: powder feed is small, if stored in the warehouse, it will make the warehouse “full but not full”, as we all know. When the granulator is made into granulator, the bulk density of feed will generally increase by 40% – 100%, which can reduce storage capacity and save transportation costs.
2. In the aspect of cleaning management: many powder, especially the feed with small proportion, are often adhered to the storehouse by adding molasses or high fat or urea. It is difficult for us to clean, or there is no way to clean it. Pellet feed is different. It has good fluidity and seldom produces adhesion. Pellet feed is suitable for large-scale dairy or poultry farms with automatic feeders.
3. Pellet feed can also avoid automatic grading of feed ingredients and reduce environmental pollution. In the process of powder storage and transportation, because of the different volume and mass of various powder, it is easy to produce classification. There is no grading of feed ingredients after granulation, and the granular material is not easy to dust, and the granular material pollutes the air and water more during the feeding process.
Pellet feeder (output 100-1000kg/h), based on the principle of circumferential movement, high-quality alloy steel is used for template and roll pressing. Under the action of friction force, spindle and flat die drive the roll to rotate. Material pastes at high temperature between roll and plate, protein solidifies and denatures. Under the extrusion of roll, pellets are discharged from the die hole. The pellets are sent out of the throwing disc and passed through the machine. The length of particles can be adjusted.
In the process of granulation, no water is added and no drying is required. After natural heating up to 70 degrees, starch can be gelatinized, the granules are deeply matured, the surface is smooth, the hardness is high, and it can be stored for a long time. It is an ideal equipment for raising the cost of raising and raising the economic benefits of the rabbits, fish, chickens, pigs, sheep, cattle specialized households and small and medium-sized feed processing plants.
Note: The machine can naturally raise the temperature of pellet feed to about 70 degrees, and can add various additives and medicines with minimal nutritional loss. The surface of the granules is smooth, with moderate hardness and deep internal maturation. It can kill pathogenic microorganisms and parasites, and ensure the quality of feed. It can be used to keep rabbits, chickens, ducks, geese, fish, pigs, aquatic products, etc.
3. Operational problems
Because of the non-standard operation of the operator, the granular feed processing machinery will produce uneven granular material. For example, the water content of granulating powder is large, which makes feed particles not to be shaped or easy to crack when cold air comes into being. If this happens, the operator should calmly analyze, find out the causes, and make timely remedies to avoid affecting the production of granulation and causing corresponding economic losses.
Large-scale feed granulator with one ton per hour output straw granulator
Selection of reference materials for grinding discs
According to our customers’accumulated experience for many years, different kinds of animals are cultured, and different grinding holes are selected for the grinding disc of the granulator (the length of the granular material is the customer’s free adjustment).
1. 3mm mill is for breeding: rabbits, chickens, geese, ducks, birds and fish.
2. 3-4mm grinding plate is cultured: rabbits, chickens, ducks, geese, birds, peacocks, aquatic fish, etc.
3. 5-6 millimeter millstones are cultured: pigs, cows, sheep, dogs, pigs and horses.
1) It has simple structure, wide adaptability, small area and low noise.
2) Powdery feed and grass meal can be granulated without or with a little liquid, so the moisture content of pellet feed is basically the moisture content of materials before granulation, which is more conducive to storage.
3) Higher economic benefits can be obtained than the mixed powdery feed.
4) Dry material processing, the production of feed particles with moderate hardness, smooth surface and internal maturation, can improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
5) Adjustable length and diameter 2.5_-10_can be produced. Straw powder granules, pure grain granules and mixture granules can be processed.
6) Particle formation can denaturate resistance factors in grains and legumes, reduce adverse effects on digestion, kill parasite eggs and other pathogenic microorganisms, and reduce all kinds of parasites and diseases of digestive system.